Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Question about DC Universe Online?

Yeah, I have a quick question. I'm having trouble with the part where you're asked to hack something to defeat Brainiac's What am I supposed to hack? I know I press "E" to interact...but where?

Get the DC Universe Online Strategy Guide Now!




Answer: There's a large construct that's shaped sort of like an upside down "V" in the window straight ahead after you run in, if I remember where you are correctly. It's got a blue crystal looking thing on it, and you hold E to "hack" the console, which I think is what it's supposed to be. Everything in the beginning where you get out of Braniac's ship is either target (tab button) and E (interact) or... smash it to bits (mouse button).


Get the DC Universe Online Strategy Guide Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment